Log in

No account? Create an account
Sep. 6th, 2010 @ 02:23 pm Schools in the UK
An adult pupil of mine wants to go study in Brighton, Eastbourne or Bournemouth for a couple of weeks or a month or so. Can anyone recommend some schools? Thanks in advance!
About this Entry
[User Picture Icon]
Date:September 6th, 2010 10:58 pm (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
What do you mean by study?

I studied abroad at the University of Sussex (in Brighton) and I had an amazing time. They offered an International Summer School (ISS) program that was divided into two 4-week sections. You could either go for 8 weeks or 4, and they offer boarding/field trips and such. Let me know if you have any questions!
[User Picture Icon]
Date:September 6th, 2010 11:12 pm (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
She's been studying for the CPE exam, so she just wants to take some English courses.